Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Upcoming Mad Hatter Tea Party




My Reese's 4th birthday this year is going to be Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter Tea Party. Let me tell you that there are ZERO decorations out there for this theme, commercial deco anyways. Everything I have done and am doing is made with love. I could have bought invitations no problem, but I made instead and love the way they came out. The pics are just a few of the things we have going on so far. Party is in November so will post complete party after that. I have tons more in the works but for now here a few snippets- we are having a pseudo photo booth (Reese is holding a prop), my homemade caterpillar (he is FAR from done but you get the idea) and a Mad Hat from a paper plate and scrapbook paper! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I am having a wonderland/mad hatter tea party for my dd is turning 4. It is set for October and I agree there is nothing out there for the theme I am having to hand make all of my decorations and food, because I am on a $200 budget for this party and I have to start going to garage sales to find the items such as tea cups and tea pots. Well good luck on your party it looks like what you do have it is going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete